Welcome to Abundant Grace! We’re glad you learned about us on the web or by attending one of our weekend gatherings or other activity. We hope you’ll continue learning about us, and getting more involved—at a weekend gathering, with a small group, or as a volunteer in one of our ministries.
We welcome you to one of our five weekend gatherings:
- 1. University Students at 6pm on Saturday night at the Hub
- 2. Liturgical (Traditional) Service at 11am on Sunday
- 3. Contemporary Family Service at 3pm Sunday
- 4. Middle & High School Gathering at 3pm Sunday at the Hub
- 5. Contemporary Energetic Service at 6pm on Sunday
For directions to weekend meeting and office locations, click here.
To learn about our Life Groups and other Small Groups, click here.
If you have a question or would like to meet with one of our pastors or elders, click here.
We’re glad you’re connecting with Abundant Grace, where we are learning to
“Do what Jesus is doing. Each of us. Every day. Everywhere.”